WINE REFRIGERATOR RED : REFRIGERATOR RED
Wine Refrigerator Red : Stainless Bottom Mount Refrigerator.
Wine Refrigerator Red
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- An alcoholic drink made from fermented grape juice
- drink wine
- An alcoholic drink made from the fermented juice of specified other fruits or plants
- fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
Wine Knowledge Magnets for Red Wine by Magnetic Poetry
This Mind Over Magnets Red Wine Knowledge Guide by Magnetic Poetry is a fun way to keep great ideas hanging around. This magnet features descriptions of popular red wines and some ideas about foods that go with them. Great as a quick reference, a daily inspiration, or as a brainy way to hold your grocery list, this wine reference guide will have you serving the right wine with the right food and at the correct temperature. The magnet lists popular red wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Shiraz and Zinfandel. The magnet also describes the body and flavor of each wine and gives you food suggestions that will compliment the wine and alleviate your uncertainty. Ensure that your dining experiences are always impressive. Makes a great gift for the wine lover in your life. Also available for White Wine.
Fruit Fly Trap
Recently I have been waging war against these heinous creatures. What I've used is a simple and effective trap to catch and kill these buggers in large quantities. Follow these few steps to clear your living space of these pests.
How to catch and kill fruit flies (Drosophila melanogaster)
1. Remove all fruit from the area.
Put it in your refrigerator or something. You want the only thing attracting the flies to be the traps.
2. Using a tumbler glass pour in a little apple vinegar or red wine (pictured above).
These two liquids attract the flies quite nicely.
3. Add 4 drops of dish soap and mix into liquid.
This breaks the surface tension of the water so once the flies fall in, they sink.
4. Cover the mouth of the glass with plastic wrap.
5. Poke 4-7 holes in plastic with a toothpick.
The flies will crawl through the holes to get to the scent but won't be able to find their way back out.
6. Stand back and count the bodies.
I currently have 5 of these traps set up around my apartment and this "yield" pictured above is about average.
The source of all the breeding came from a very large garbage that hadn't been emptied in a long time. There were several rotting apples (aka a perfect breeding ground) that just multiplied these buggers like you wouldn't believe.
To get this shot, I raised up the glass using 3 tooth floss containers. I then used an LED headlamp to illuminate the base and glass.
This image is 3 exposures combined in Photomatix
That is all. Happy killing!
The top of the fridge!!
My fridge needs cleaned out so I didn't want to take a picture of the entire thing. So, I decided to take a picture of one corner - and just the top!! Enjoy "Inside My Refrigerator"
dometic propane refrigerators
frigidaire refrigerators recall
child proof fridge locks
how long can uncooked chicken stay in the fridge
super energy efficient refrigerator
used refrigerated truck body
refrigerator magnet craft
vintage ice cream freezer
Post a comment